NaNoWriMo 2013 Report: Week 4

Friday, November 29, 2013

2013-Participant-Square-Button-72Current word count: 45,485
Average words per day: 1,846

My best week to date this year, chiefly because of three heroic days in excess of 2,500 words. I am still behind on where I should be with my word count, but not hopelessly so. A repeat performance at this weekend’s Virtual Write-In should accomplish what I need, so I’m not panicking . . . yet.

The story continues to move along steadily. There’s been no real surprises in terms of plot or character development. For what I believe is the first time since I started doing NaNoWriMo, I don’t have a crystal clear vision of the last scenes in the book. Perhaps they’ll come to me over the next two days . . . we shall see.

Word count awaits, so back to it. See you all on the other side of 50,000 words!

Labels: ,