Fright Night

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
So, today is Halloween and the last day of October. Tomorrow is the first day of November. *gulp*

Yes, NaNoWriMo 2007 begins tomorrow. I have several concepts in mind, but haven't chosen the one yet that I will go with. In a all likelihood, I won't know for certain until I sit down to write tomorrow. (One thing for certain, I have no desire to repeat last year's 9,000 words in 72 hours sprint to the finish. We'll see . . . )

On the writing front in general, the supposed "next to last" chapter in Battlefield evolved into six chapters as I realized that it was longer path to get from here to there than I had originally anticipated. I really do believe that there are only two chapters left now. I had hoped to complete the first draft before NaNoWriMo began, but such are the demands of the muse.

Stay tuned for this year's weekly reports. If you're curious enough to watch on a daily basis, here's the link: NaNoWriMo 2007: SFWriter13.
Labels: ,