NaNoWriMo 2017 Report: Week Three

Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Current word count: 7,068
Words this week: 3,200
Average words per day: 457

It was not a bad week, overall. While my word count was a bit lower than I would have liked, it was still forward movement.

The story ... well, the story continues to take an interesting turn. This week, my writing on it stayed chiefly on track with the current scene -- I just wish I knew where it was going to go.

In a way, I want November to be over so that I can go back and make notes about where I want this story to go and further set up the time, place, and the narrator's situation going into it. I think that will help immensely in tying it all together.

For a change, I don't yet know how this story is going to end. I suspect that it is more of a result of my not going for the usual 50,000-word mark, as the ending usually occurs to me somewhere around the middle of Week Two.

Until next week ... write on!
Labels: ,