Script Frenzy 2012 Report: Week 1

Sunday, April 08, 2012

sf_participant_100x1007 days, 9 pages.

Nope. This year is not off to an auspicious start.

I wish I could lay the blame solely on the muse, but she has been trying gamely to offer me nuggets of ideas to work from. It’s just one of those times when there’s too much life going on and not enough hours in the day.

I hesitate to say it’s hopeless at this stage , but it’s going to take a real push this week in order to catch up.

The good news is that I think I’ve managed to wrap my head around the idea of the story. That should make it easier moving forward, since I have a better sense of how the pieces fit together to form the complete narrative.

I am almost certainly not going to be writing this one in sequential order, but that’s probably only a problem for the two of you (are there even that many?) following along on the daily blog.

Back at it. Many pages to go before I sleep . . .