The Year in Review, The Year Ahead

Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Well, let's see how I did this year . . .

2007 Accomplishments

Here are my 2007 writing-related goals and how well I did during the year:
  1. Finish the first draft of "Battlefield".
    Completed on 12/10/07.
  2. Finish a new draft of "Building Baby Brother" and submit it.
    Sadly, no. I did start giving it some thought, but no real writing work was done.
  3. Participate in NaNoWriMo 2007.
    Yes. And I'm very pleased with my performance this year. You can read the posts specific to this if you're interested.
  4. Participate in Script Frenzy.
    Participated: Yes. Won: No. I get partial credit for trying?
  5. A page a day. If nothing else: a page a day.
    Yes. Even not counting NaNoWriMo, I am pleased that to report that I managed to accomplish this.

2008 Goals

These are my writing-related goals for the year:

  1. Finish a new draft of "Building Baby Brother" and submit it.
  2. Begin work on the second draft of Battlefield.
  3. Participate in NaNoWriMo 2008.
  4. Participate in Script Frenzy 2008.
  5. A page a day. If nothing else: a page a day.
Labels: ,