The WorldCon 2006 Report

Thursday, August 24, 2006
So, as I did in 2002, my birthday present to myself this year was a trip to the World Science Fiction Convention (WorldCon aka L.A. Con IV). Just for entertainment value, I'm going to summarize my impressions of the sessions I decided to attend.

One of the problems with a WorldCon is that there are so many things to see, so I found myself often double- and even triple-booked for some timeslots. So, if you have seen the complete schedule, you might wonder why I chose this session over that session. Well, it's was most likely due to whatever overtook me at the moment when it was time to move from one room to another.

My notes are probably going to be a bit on the sparse side, so feel free to drop me an e-mail and leave me a comment if you have questions.