What is There to Say?

Sunday, September 21, 2008
Okay, I've been scolded for not posting regularly. I've been told that I'm being too picky, waiting for the right time and topic. I've been informed that friends do occasionally read this thing (and would more often) if there was some sign that I was alive, kicking, and capable of still rendering at least semi-coherent thoughts and opinions.

Fine. Okay. You asked for it. Starting tomorrow: At least three posts a week. I make no guarantees as to their relevance, thoughtfulness, or entertainment value, but you'll have them.

If you're looking for deep personal truths from me here: keep looking. However, garner whatever insights into my psyche that you will from the topics and contents of the posts to follow.

Just remember: You asked for it.
Labels: