And, once again, it’s a New Year.
Major accomplishments from last year:
- Increase daily average to write at least 500 words each day (again, not including NaNoWriMo)
I started out the year strong with this one, but then allowed myself to get distracted with other projects. That’s not to say that the other projects weren’t worthwhile, but I should have stuck to the word count too.
- Complete and submit at least one novel for publication
Did not happen. No excuses.
- Submit at least one blog spot a month for external publication
Did not happen. No excuses. Well . . . reasons that lead to at least one of my resolutions for 2015.
- Continue to try to help make other’s dreams come true
Winner! For reasons of mystery, secrecy, and diplomacy, I won’t elaborate here.
- Read at least 30 books (and maybe more)
Winner! 34 books and audiobooks. I was actually a little surprised by this—but pleased!
- Win NaNoWriMo
Winner! Although it was a near thing until toward the last few days . . .
Major goals for this year:
- Return to writing at least a daily average of 500 words a day (not including NaNoWriMo)
- Read at least 36 books (my stretch goal is 50)
- Win NaNoWriMo (this will be my tenth year participating)
- Continue to try to help make other’s dreams come true (this could take some interesting turns in 2015)
- Stop waiting.
We’ll see how I did on December 31st, 2015. Now to “boldly go”!