Script Frenzy 2008 Report: Week 4

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Only a few more days to go . . .

I actually hit 100 pages on Sunday night, but intend to keep going to see how far I can get before midnight on April 30. (As of last night, I was at 105 pages.) I think the final version (after editing) will be somewhere around 120 pages. Probably slightly less, but around that.

Most of the week has been spent filling in the gaps I had left during the previous three weeks. There are some nice pieces of character development and relationship building that got worked into those sections. In general, I'm fairly pleased with it.

On the other hand, there are a few key sequences that I'm not sure how to handle yet. I'm also concerned that I might be trying to introduce too many elements for only a two-hour pilot. I'm hoping the muse will perk up with some ideas, but we'll see how that goes . . .