Script Frenzy 2008 Report: Week 1

Monday, April 07, 2008
Slow and steady wins the race . . . or so they say.

At the end of the first week, I'm at 26 pages. That's a little behind where I wanted to be, but just right about where I need to be. So, all told, it's been a productive week. I can't say that the muse has been entirely cooperative, but we're managing . . . mostly . . .

For those who are interested, I decided to write the Emerald Flight story as a two-hour pilot for a television series. It's interesting to note some of the changes I've decided to make in terms of the flow of the story when developing it as a script instead of a novel.

Unlike last year's NaNoWriMo effort, the muse is jumping all over the place this time, wanting to write this scene here and that scene there. As long as I end up with 100 pages at the end of April, I guess it really doesn't matter. And I can always fill in the gaps later.

See you next week . . .